- The DCG414T2 4-1/2 in. – 6 in. (115 mm – 150 mm) Grinder with Kickback Brake is maximized for power and durability. It delivers 13 Amp power as compared to the D28144N with the portability and convenience of cordless through DEWALT’s revolutionary FlexVolt technology. The DCG414T2 comes with 2 FlexVolt Batteries, Fast Charger and Kit Bag.
- 13 Amp equivalent motor as compared to a D28144 corded unit
- Brake engages when trigger is released, stopping speeds of 1.5 seconds with standard grinding wheel (4-1/2 in. x 1/4 in. bonded abrasive wheel, non-hubbed)
- Kickback brake engages when a pinch, stellar bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off
- E-clutch activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor
- 9,000 RPM speed allows the use of up to 6 in. wheels
- Allows for up to 6 in. wheel size for both cutting and grinding applications
There is no additional information.